Saturday, June 28, 2008

First week complete!

I'm tired. 

So tired. 

And stressed with all the deadlines-for-everything-and-information-coming-at-me-from-all-directions anxiety.

But I like teaching. That's the least of my concerns. It's fun, rewarding (that's become cliche with overuse, but is still true), and I like working with my team. 

I have good support, am listening to Sufjan Stevens on Pandora, and am feeling at peace with life right now. 

Maybe it's the Wendy's chicken nuggets digesting in my small intestine, which is borrowing blood from my brain, causing me to feel less aware of upcoming to-do's, 

     but I feel I'm in the right place. Doing exactly what I should.

           Having a good day. Every day is a good day. 

Even if it's a stressful one.

PS- I promise to start taking and sharing pictures of the city!

1 comment:

[ Aneeth ] said...

Philippians 4:13

Well, read all of Phil 4 if you can, but 4.13 says "I can do everything THROUGH him who gives me strength."

I pray for peace and rest for ya bro. Hope you have an awesome week.

Your brother in Him,